Let’s talk traitors! Label each number BT for “Bloody Traitor” or NT for “Not a Traitor”
1. A person who joins the military, doesn’t like it, and openly criticizes the military.
2. A person who never votes in their regional administrative organization’s elections and applies for welfare from that regional administrative organization.
3. A person who has friends from lots of regions of the world and openly criticizes the administrative organization claiming dominion over where the person was born.
4. A person who votes for an administrative leader who has economic and social ties to other regions of the world.
5. A person who generally wants to get rid of the administrative organization claiming dominion over where the person was born to replace it with something better.
6. A person who is actively thinking of ways to better diffuse concentrations of wealth and power, including dismantling the administrative organization claiming dominion over where the person was born.
7. A person who offers economic, political, moral, or spiritual support to some form of concentrated wealth and power that impacts other human beings without their consent.
8. A person who lies about who they are and what they’ve done in order to manipulate the image they are attempting to intentionally construct in the mind’s of others.
9. A person who sees greater connections between human beings from different regions than between administrative organizations and the human beings who were born in the regions over which those organizations claim dominion.
10. A person who works to create and then use tax collection loopholes in order to minimize their support for their local administrative organization while benefiting from that local administration’s services.
11. A person who works to create a regional administrative organization that will benefit that person and their friends at the expense of people who are not that person or their friends.
12. A person who likes a region they were not born in more than the region where they were born.
13. A person who does not know or denies the full, both good and bad, history of the region where they were born and then advocates or votes for a regional administration that reflects that ignorance.
14. A person who learns the full history of the region where they were born and then advocates or votes to dismantle a regional administration that reflects ignorance of that history.
15. A person who uses violence to accomplish something that, logically, benefits more people than it hurts.
16. A person who refuses to use violence to accomplish anything, even when it would benefit more people than it would hurt.
17. A person who doesn’t care what happens to the administrative organization claiming dominion over where the person is born.